HubSpot’s new Operations Hub – what does it mean for you?
We’ve been world-leaders in complex custom CRM integrations for over 10 years now. Our sweet spot is mid to enterprise-level clients who have complex data structures and integration needs across their entire tech stacks.
Two years ago we decided to move forward exclusively to recommend HubSpot as our preferred CRM platform – we were fortunate enough to get an insight into the ongoing development and investment into the Enterprise features of the platform.
This made us VERY excited. We already preferred HubSpot’s UI and its intuitive ease of use. But now it was getting powerful… all in a single platform that hasn’t been ‘growth by acquisition’, or cobbled together like the others have been – it’s seamless across Marketing Automation, Sales, Service, CMS… you name it.
So what does HubSpot’s new Operations Hub mean for you?
With Programmable Automation and custom coded workflows, it means we can take some of those complex middleware integrations that we have been doing and build them INSIDE HUBSPOT.
- Your data is all in one single platform
- It’s quicker and cheaper to deploy
- You can own it and maintain it yourself ongoing.
As an expert in complex HubSpot implementations, we are now the only Australian partner certified to implement their new Operations Hub.
In additional to Programmable Automation, some other new Ops Hub features include:
- Data sync – Keep your apps and data in sync in an easy, no-code package. Get bidirectional sync, custom field mappings, filtering, and historical syncing so all your teams stay aligned.
- Data quality automation – Eliminate time-consuming data cleanup. Automatically fix date properties, format names, and more with new out-of-the-box automations.
- Custom properties – Enjoy the flexibility to store and customise all your data in HubSpot. Slice and dice custom property data into reports, and build dashboards to share insights with your team.
For more information from HubSpot, check this out.
If you want to talk to one of the friendliest and most experienced (and frankly the best) tech agencies about how to deploy Ops Hub for you, drop us a line.