How to add a Facebook APP to your Page as a Tab
If you have had a Facebook app developed, you will want to add it to your own page as a Tab so users can easily find it.
Follow the steps below to get your Facebook Tab up and running in five minutes.
- Make sure you are an Admin of the page you want to add the Tab to.
- Get the APP ID from your developer or look it up at https://developers.facebook.com/apps if you developed it yourself.
- Get the APP URL from your developer. This will look something like https://yourwebsite/facebookapp/. Note the APP is not hosted in Facebook but on a 3rd party server such as your own website.
Complete the URL below with the details listed above:
- Copy this into your Browser’s navigation bar and hit ‘enter’.
- Facebook will now ask you which page you want to add the APP to. Select the appropriate page and your done!