Do you prefer visual content on social media? So does everyone else…
New info from M Booth (global comms company) and Simply Measured (media measurement and analytics company), visual content is not just pretty to look at, it’s actually driving engagement:
- On Facebook, videos are shared 12X more than links and text posts combined.
- On Facebook, photos are liked 2X more than text updates.
- 48% of all Tumblr posts are photos.
- On YouTube, 100 million users are taking a social action on videos every week.
- Photo and video posts on Pinterest are referring more traffic than Twitter, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Random question for today… anyone out there use Google+…?