Senior Solutions Consultant
We’re expanding our Australian Solutions Consulting Team. If you have a background in SAAS Solutions Consulting and/or experience in the configuration/migration of CRM platforms (ideally HubSpot) then we want to hear from you.
Engaging.io is an Elite HubSpot Partner that specialises in complex enterprise-level integration and migration for HubSpot’s full suite of hubs. #OpsHub, #SalesHub, #MarketingHub, #ServiceHub & #CMSHub.
Not only do our solutions team navigate clients through the complexities of ensuring that HubSpot is configured, optimised and utilised to actually support and align their business, marketing and sales objectives, but our extensive development and design teams build bespoke solutions often designed to work seamlessly with HubSpot.
Engaging.io is also ranked in the top 20 Best Places to Work in Australia for our business size (<30 FTE) through Great Place to Work, so you wouldn’t just be working with #HubSpot, the best CRM in the world (if you don’t want to take, check out G2Crowd and look at the CRM Comparison Grid for customer satisfaction), but you’d be working for one of the best companies in Australia, and in turn, the best employees and managers in Australia! Check out their stories, and ours, on the ‘Life at Engaging’ section of our website.
You’ll have a passion to understand the problems we’re trying to solve for our prospective clients: their business objectives, how they drive revenue, their internal Marketing, Sales & Customer Service processes, how their current tech stack supports those objectives and how those processes and technologies need to change to give them better outcomes. You’ll also be passionate about technology, and wanting to do good work with good people.
Demonstrable evidence of relevant work history is obviously important, but not as important as being the right culture fit. Our business is our people, and our people are quite frankly frickin’ awesome. We even have an award to testify to this! For more information on our values and culture, again, check out our website.
- 3+ years experience in SAAS Solutions Consulting and/or CRM migration/configuration
- Experience with HubSpot is highly desirable.
- Exceptional consultative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to self-motivate and manage
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Superior stakeholder engagement skills
- A passion for Innovation and Technology
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Efficient time management and prioritisation skills
- Be humble, with a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses
- Working in a fun, trusting, engaging and supportive environment with awesome colleagues who share the company vision of doing good work with good people.
- Competitive remuneration
- Work From Home options available. You choose Home, Office or Flex!
- Workcations – take an extended break anywhere in the world and work remotely while you’re there to enjoy our beautiful planet for longer!
- Work for a business that’s Great Place to Work certified with a 98% positive scoring.
- World class leading maternity benefits