Digital Project Manager
- Newly created Digital Project Manager role
- Leading development agency
- Full Time role with immediate start
- WFH or via the North Sydney office
- $110,000 package
- Submit with covering letter to [email protected]
This Digital Project Manager role will be responsible for the end-to-end project management and successful delivery of complex digital, ecommerce and CRM projects and system integrations across the business. Working with the leadership team, this newly created role will be accountable for managing internal and external stakeholder expectations, resource management and meeting all project delivery milestones.
- Responsible for planning, organising and coordinating both client and internal projects ensuring all deadlines set by the business are met
- Define and track project milestones and manage the day-to-day delivery of projects accordingly
- Co-ordinate teams and manage resourcing, scheduling and the prioritisation of tasks ensuring everyone is aligned on what they are trying to achieve
- Oversee developers to ensure project outputs are QA’d and presented on time
- Responsible for keeping track of and reporting on project finances and forecasts
- Identify and respond to risks that may impact budget, scope or the timely delivery of projects
- Manage, action and report project progress to the leadership team
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years’ project management experience working in a digital agency or software development company
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital project management and experience in delivering highly technical projects
- Experience managing multiple technical projects and clients simultaneously
- Advanced understanding of (insert platforms, technologies or coding languages here) is essential
- Delivery experience of the HubSpot platform is highly regarded, but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a team player willing to build strong relationships
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with the wider agency team
- Familiarity with agency operations and processes is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be highly organised and detail-oriented, a self-starter and innovative thinker with a positive attitude
We’ve been partnering successfully with medium and large global organisations for over 10 years. Our purpose is to align humans with technology to create better customer experiences and drive business outcomes. We’re systems and process experts. We have deep experience across a number of platforms and are able to make objective recommendations based on our assessment of your needs. We are 100% referral-based.
We are HubSpot’s top performing global integration partner. We are also a HubSpot Connect partner having built out a number of apps in the HubSpot Marketplace.
Working at Engaging.io isn’t just about being great at what you do, it’s also about being great at how you do it.
Our values are what drive our business, make us who we are and enable us to delight our customers.
As an organisation, our aspirations are:
- To partner with clients and other agencies to help them succeed
- To learn big through failing small
- To build big daring hairy digital things
- To leave the world a nicer place than how we found it.