Website Redesign & Lead Generation
Amicus Interiors are an office fitout company and they have some serious expansion plans across the Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne markets. They have a strong sales team but had no internal marketing efforts to support their growth.
So we helped them out with an improved and fully responsive website complimented by a digital marketing strategy and strategic marketing plan that we produced for them. We implemented that plan for 12 months and trained up their marketing team.
We did the following:
- Redesign their website (including fully responsive design)
- Integrate their website & HubSpot with Salesforce (CRM)
- Produce a Strategic Marketing Plan
- Advise on content marketing plan to grow SEO and generate leads
- Build an internal marketing team, formulate marketing plan, train staff
- Build an ‘office size and cost calculator’ to help attract leads
- Manage a Pay Per Click (Google Adwords) campaign for the calculator and other key Whitepapers
- Start a quarterly benchmarking survey and produce reports
From a URL being purchased late 2012, and website launch in July 2013, Amicus now have a solid, integrated digital marketing strategy and the online tool to compliment it. The staff are amazed at the qualified leads coming through the website and the way they increase from month to month. The company has also been approached by other large brands to co-produce content and run joint campaigns.
They’re a great team to work with, we even got an invite to their staff Christmas Party! If you’re thinking of moving office or refitting, we highly recommend you check them out: www.amicusinteriors.com.au